Friday, January 28, 2005

Advanced Stimulation

I just had an exam today. The course is called Advanced Simulation. It pretty much sucked. I asked the prof to clearify one of the questions but coming out of the exam and talking to some other students I found out that he meant something completely different. Bugger!

And to make matters worse, instead of putting advanced simulation on the subject page I put advanced stimulation. At the time it seemed funny but now I realise that my profs are pretty much all frustrated bastards that might take it the wrong way. As this is probably my last exam I think it is my sub-concious resisting the fact that I to will have to enter the proffesional life.

Thank god I can just put on my don't give a shit mode at will or else I would be worried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home